Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Independent Archive - Seachtain newspaper as Gaeilge <2011

• 03-12-2021 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,

Hoping someone can help? I am looking for a copy of the Seachtain newspaper digitally or physically that the Irish Independent used to publish but has sadly stopped. I need a particularly older copy of more than 10 years. They used to publish it every Wednesday along with their main paper.

I have looked at the Irish News Archive website but I'd rather not sign up for a monthly subscription as I just need one copy or even just a few pages of an older compare for college research purposes. If anyone could help, be amazing.

Fingers crossed and thanks for your time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,413 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Your college library probably has an INA sub - but before a certain point in the past its black and white microfiche scans and not great for seeing layour, photo content, etc if that element was what you were more interested

Advertisement