Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 mobile

• 03-12-2021 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Have referred 2 new customers 4 months ago, still have not received any free credit or just eat.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I found that is applied to your account but you have to disable your debit card payment to avail of it. However, are you sure that the two people actually used the link you sent, or do they just think they did?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,936 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

I referred a customer earlier in the year and the bonus credit was never applied to my account. I contacted support after about a month, when I remembered it, and they got it sorted quite quickly so probably best to getting touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Not right

Yes, my wife and my son used the link. I might try to disable card. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Not right

I did get in touch with support and after about 1 hour they said they would sort it out. Haven't heard anything back yet. Thanks

Advertisement