Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visit santa recommendations - West

Options
  • 04-12-2021 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am Based in Galway and looking to bring the 2 kids to visit Santa. However every place I look at is really expensive. E.g. elf town is 35 per kid and 20 per adult

other options are Bunratty, wildlands, brigits gardens but again all relatively expensive.

been to Turoe per farm and loughweil before.

any other recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I give up...had a whole post written,edited and then it disappeared. This new Boards is 💩💩💩

Won't be editing anymore so forgive any mistakes.

Bunratty (pre covid) was well worth the money, if you go in the morning and leave at the end of the day.My then year old loved Mrs Claus in her cottage baking applepie and reading stories, numerous visits to funfair rides and bouncy castle. It was included in price from what I can remember. We had ice skating rink to ourselves in the morning.This was extra. When it started "snowing" in the old village, the kids got so excited. We got some great photos there. I would imagine covid restrictions ,have lessened the enjoyment

I also did Atlantic AirAdventures in Shannon,Santa meets little ones on board a flight simulator. This was great for boys or girls who love aeroplanes and flying. My daughter was 4 ( a little obsessed with flying) and she thoroughly loved it. He was definitely the best Santa we have visited, as he spent so much time with the little ones on the flight deck, and I think he had a hotline to a member of staff in Shannon Airport,so was well, used to little ones having questions about flying, and reindeer etc ☺

I have heard good feedback from Aillwee Cave and The Burren Nature Sanctuary outside Kinvara but havnt done them myself.

Advertisement