Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cubo.ie Rooflights

Options
  • 04-12-2021 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Had an extension built last year with two Cubo Rooflights in the ceiling. Every morning, there was 1 inch of condensation all around the edge of the Rooflights. A thermal camera showed that the edge of the window was 10 degrees cooler than the centre of the window and the adjoining walls. I was worried this would lead to a mould issue.

Cubo said this shouldn't happen and recommended I get a dehumidifier, which I did. 6 weeks later, the condensation was still there every morning.

No more help from Cubo.

Now a year later the mould (as expected) has started to creep down the walls, all around the Rooflights. The condensation is still there (1 inch) every morning.

Has anybody had any experience of Cubo.ie Rooflights? Is this normal with their Rooflights?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Hi see forum charter with regards to naming companies..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement