Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZP-09

Options
  • 04-12-2021 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

looking at a CZP-09 should I buy it? What are peoples view on this pistol?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭BattleCorp1

I'm not sure where you are based. If you are based in the Republic, you won't be able to licence one of those pistols unless they make them in .22lr. The one you mention above is a 9mm centrefire so you won't be able to get a licence for it.

If you are in the North, then work away. As far as what the pistol is like, I've no idea. CZ usually make reliable pistols though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 DocKS123

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

So you are looking for the Kadett series of the CZ-09. Which is a dedicated .22 pistol. Can't go wrong with CZ. Rarely if ever hear of complaints about any of their guns in any shape or form.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭kellbag91

I have a p09 in the two tone urban grey. Great pistol I've never had a single jam. It's a full size pistol which is useful if you plan on shooting CF pistols. No problem getting a holster for it. The magazines will fit in a regular 9mm holder. The urban grey is a lot pailer than pictures show it to be. It comes with different grip back straps and 3 recoil springs, so the pistol can be adjusted to what you want. The frame for the p09 9mm is the same for the 22lr version.

Advertisement