Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate entry medicine

• 04-12-2021 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi 👋

Looking for advice on where and how to apply for medicine as a graduate. I have a level 7 science degree. My leaving cert wasn't amazing I think about 400 points but not sure if this would be taken into account? I'm 29 and did the last degree in Ireland.

Any ideas about studying abroad? I know people do it for veterinary but not heard of medicine. Any advice on the GAMSAT? It's so long since I had career advice not sure if this is still the apptitude test?

Any advice on where or how to apply as I am a little lost. Someone mentioned I may need to apply as a mature student as oppose to a graduate entry as my degree is only level 7? They also said I had basically zero chance of getting in as such a big demand if anyone knows anything about applying I'd really appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Advertisement