Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bookkeeping courses providers in ireland plus studying on your own

• 05-12-2021 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys

1. I would like to ask you for a favour. Can you give me names of few bookkeeping providers in republic or ireland ? I would like to contact them because I am interested in studying accountancy. I started bookkeeping course in the past and would like to continue studying bookkeeping.
    2. Bookkeeping courses are probably expensive but many people believe that bookkeeping is not that difficult and they don't pay for courses and they study on their own. Will they let you in ireland take your exam in exams center if you don't pay them for the course ? I know it is possible in england . You pay for the exam and if you pass it you pass it and if you fail you fail. They don't care if you learn on your own or if you pay bookkeeping course provider for teaching you. Is it possible in ireland to sit exam if you don't buy full bookkeeping course from bookkeeping course provider ?

Advertisement