Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition Year work

Options
  • 06-12-2021 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I hope it is okay to post this here but I was just wondering if anybody has any suggestions of where in the Drogheda area my daughter could apply for work experience for TY? She had work experience arranged in a school but now it doesn't look likely she will be able to attend with Covid etc. I was hoping too it might lead to part time work. TIA for any suggestions😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I don't know about getting work experience anywhere with Covid etc, but my own young lad (16) handed out several CV's last week and got a few offers. Some he turned down were Costa (beside Supermac's) and the Regatta store. There's plenty of part time jobs out there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 wavyhair

Scotty thanks very much for that. She has her CV ready, the Regatta store is a part time job she would love! I hope your lad got something he'll enjoy.

Advertisement