Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bag returns NARGC.

Options
  • 06-12-2021 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble submitting their bag return on the NARGC website or is it just me, as every time I fill it in it will not submit after hitting the submit button.I wouldn't be the smartest on computers but I can't see what i'm doing wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

I found this happened me before. What happened me was I clicked to add bird entry after I had them all entered and didn't realise it opened another entry for it and it wouldn't submit that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭J.R.

it worked for me now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I'm lost iv'e tried it several times and it just won't submit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Barber2021

it is a handy way of doing the returns.

the more i use it the easier i find the site to use.

great the way you can record species all year around

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

Are u definitely not pressing add another species before u click submit. That's the only problem I ever had with it and use it every day I'm out now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Definitely not Richie, but I'm getting this every time I put in the hours hunting Hrs Hunting / Observation must be formatted as ####. in red. I tried again by just putting in the number 2 instead of 2 hours and it worked.Thank's for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

If your filling it out on your phone try opening it in desktop version, and try from there

Advertisement