Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Cafe / Bar

Options
  • 06-12-2021 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,311 ✭✭✭✭

hi all,

would any of you please care to recommend the best / nicest cafe or cafe bar on the main DCU campus please ?

ive a couple of healthcare / fitness appointments in the coming weeks and I’d like to sit down and relax for a while with a drink before I begin my trek home....

prefer if it wasn’t nubar, the ‘look we got our furniture from a skip’ look ain’t too appealing...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

There is a nice new cafe in Albert College/Hampsted Park, seemed to spring up over the covid. If the main restaurant or student centre nubar is busy.

If you're in DCU All Hallows College campus, just in from the side entrance beside Drumcondra Church that coffee shop is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,311 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Thanks, as it happens I had a family member down in that Albert college cafe and were very complimentary about it too so with that recommendation and your I think I’ll take a look, cheers.

Advertisement