Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best turkey and ham dinner in Dublin?

• 06-12-2021 6:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

Hi all, so I'm looking for which information on what pub of restaurant does a decent turkey and ham (Christmas) dinner during December.

I know mammy does it best at home but I'm hoping to bring someone out for a meal and some drinks before they go back to their own country for Christmas.

Hoping to find somewhere in the city on Wednesday. We're bdling the merrion square Christmas lights and stopping by the gingerman pub tovsee their lights and to have a quick Guinness or two so a turkey and ham dinner I think would make the evening a perfect one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭Allinall

You could try Madigan's on North Earl Street. Had a roast beef dinner there last week and it was top notch.

I would presume they will be doing traditional Christmas fare.

https://goo.gl/maps/QJKqXeeYpeYRKogp8

Advertisement