Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bluetooth transmitter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

bumping this - same issue - seeking some advice from those in the know

I bought this one on Amazon - https://www.taotronics.com/products/tt-ba07-bluetooth-transmitter-receiver - but it is no longer available from them.

However, I'm sure you'll find something very similar now. I attached mine to the back of the tv, and its literally never let me down or failed to connect. I've several different pairs of headphones paired with it and the sound quality is excellent, even better than the TV's own.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭HorseSea

Similar situation here, but TV has Bluetooth so can use that, but then no one else hears the TV. Is there a way for one viewer to have headphones connected to TV by Bluetooth and still have TV speakers operate normally. It's an LG 55up75006

TIA

Advertisement