Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for my Sibling (born 1984)

Options
  • 06-12-2021 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I'm looking for my brother. He was born and adopted in 1984, but I'm not sure if he was born in Cork (via Bessborough House) or maybe Good Shepherd in Dunboyne (where I was born the year previously in 1983). My mother refuses to acknowledge the existence of this child, so I am looking for him with very little information. Born in 1984, slightly premature and stayed in hospital for a while, but got stronger and was adopted soon afterwards. My mum's name is Clodagh Gleeson and my father's name was Roger Brady. I've done dna testing and come up with no sibling relationships so far. I've started the process with Tusla to get some information, but I guess that will take forever. I've applied to be placed on the preference list for sibling contact. I also thought I'd try to see if anyone remembers my mum in either Bessborough or Dunboyne in 1984? Thank you!

Advertisement