Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture Framing?

Options
  • 08-12-2021 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone can help me. So Im looking to find a place online where I could submit some photos (say 4 or 5) and they would put into a nice picture frame for me? So ideally, I send them photos online, I can pick frame type and then they would post it out to me.

Is there any recommended online websites that would do this? If nothing online, anything in the Galway/Mayo area that would come recommended? Im not even sure what to look for when googling online.

Worst case scenario, where could I print photos myself (currently on my phone) and then I guess find a decent picture frame somewhere that could hold a few photos in one?

Comments

Advertisement