Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No record of driving lessons online (from 10 yrs ago)

• 09-12-2021 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I did 9 driving lessons (i think) about 10 yrs ago and have just started driving again. I presumed I would have to start the lessons from the start but when my instructor tried to log my lesson it wouldn't let her and the portal said I had already completed it. The issue is that my lessons aren't on my own training record online. Since I renewed the licence it now has my middle name on it but when I log in without my middle name it says i'm not on the portal at all but with my middle name i'm on the portal but no lessons recorded. I have tried ringing the RSA but i'm not even sure what department i'm meant to be in and when I did get through to someone he said oh that's not us you need to contact the RSA (have no idea where i ended up with that one!) I have also emailed but that was a week ago and haven't heard back. Anybody any ideas or been in a similar situation? I also contacted the company I did the lessons with back then and they weren't much help, i think they just tried to log in the the rsa portal as I did and confirmed there was no record. They have to be logged somewhere I just don't know where and i need to know to proceed with remaining lessons and test. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭KevoS2009

Hi, I seem to have a similar problem. My new learner permit that I renewed in December now shows my middle name and my edt lessons aren’t showing on it. However on my rsa portal it says I have completed all 12 lessons. Were you able to get this sorted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,033 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

It may not be relevant but did you let your learner permit lapse , you mentioned you did the driving lessons 10 years ago 🤔 if a learner permit lapses and is not renewed within 5 years of last expiry date , you have to start all over re driving lessons.

With regard to middle name, not sure what that's about .

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement