Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activating contact number

Options
  • 10-12-2021 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Greetings,

I changed my number from an Irish phone number to an international number, but could not activate the number via my online banking (currently outside Ireland),

I have been not able to use my online banking for this reason, and it is really frustrating. I even tried to contact the international number to solve this problem but no one is answering.

I would really appreciate it if you could assist me in that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for checking in with us here.

If you are updating a new contact number, I'm afraid you will need to make the inbound call to the Team on 0035314044000. For security reasons, the Team would be unable to make an outbound call to you. Team are available weekdays 9am-5pm and will be able to amend the contact number and help you with access online. Hoping the info helps,

Many thanks

Alison

Advertisement