Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless earbuds for under 100

• 12-12-2021 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

Hi, i’ve been looking through reviews for wireless earbuds and the contradictions in reviews is driving me mad. One site may say the sound is amazing and the other can say it’s not great.

I don’t care about the sound quality during calls, just how good they for watching videos or listening to music along with good connectivity.

Could anyone recommend what they would think is a good choice for under 100? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I'm sure there's more to it and there's plenty of good options, sennheiser are generally good quality and these come in at your budget with good reviews:

Available at most good electronic stores...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,920 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

I had Skullcandy which I loved until the charge went after a year and a bit. Then switched to Sennheiser which are useless, they lose connection in the most random places like my pants pocket. Great when they work but a serious pain connection wise

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭comment

Had same question and guy in Vodafone shop highly recommended these today (given the price). Further reduced to €59. Were €79

Huawei FreeBuds 4i Bluetooth Earbuds - White

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Care to tell us which model, when you got them, what your experience with customer care was like? Sounds contrary to the reviews of the True Wireless Headphones... Bearing in mind that until recently there were very few Bluetooth headphones that were any good as the protocols weren't good enough to allow them to work effectively...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,920 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Got them a year ago and dont remember the model but its CX400 looking at google pictures. Kept forgetting to bring them back because the shop wasnt easily accessible to me so dont know anything about customer care.If I was getting another pair Ide definately go back to Skullcandy which on top of everything else look neater

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

I have Samsung buds and a pair of don't buds I got free from work but the pair I use 90% of the time are a €28 euro pair of mpow30s. Mates now use them and I think they are buy some distance the best value tech purchase I've ever made. Two pairs for home and cycling. Neither have ever let me down

Advertisement