Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money transfer to African country

Options
  • 13-12-2021 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

What is the best way to transfer money to a country in northern Africa? I have an IT consultant working for me, essentially as an offshore resource. He has set up an account, which I believe is in Euro, and I will pay him via transfer from my Irish account.

My bank does not list his country as an international destination, so was looking at services like Paysend or Worldremit.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

It's all legit! Not a Nigerian king or anything! Payment is in arrears so I have already received the work, 100% trusted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

You could use xoom.com, they cover most countries and the funds can be available in five minutes. Some (like Small World) will give a better rate, but might take a few hours for the funds to be available.

If they is an "Ethnic store" for the country/region concerned, try asking them to recommand a service, or just look at the adds in the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lf3246986

You can transfer money through payoneer

Advertisement