Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sitebanned, without warning.

Options
  • 13-12-2021 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I tried to log in, to find I have been sitebanned - I have no idea why.

I created a temporary login, to try and find out what is going on.

regards,

NewClareman

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NewClareman1

Can anyone help with this? It appears that all my posts have also been deleted, including a long thread in the Satellite forum. This represents many hours of work, purely to help other boards users.

I hope this is a mistake as I had no warnings, or infractions of any kind.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I don't know what happened there. I'm pretty sure I did not ban you as that will usually (for a long-standing poster like yourself) be on the back of a report. I've checked through all the reports since your banning and cannot find one relating to your account. I've therefore reinstated your account and posts and again cannot see anything that obviously triggered a ban. I am therefore leaving your origonal account unbanned and will check around with other Admins tomorrow to see if it rings any bells

In the meantime, apologies for what appears to be an erroneous ban

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement