Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Drums

Options
  • 14-12-2021 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Ive been interested in getting into drumming just as a hobby for a while, and I’ve been at a loss at what would be a good/reasonable set up to start with.

As much as I’d love a proper drum set, my wife and neighbours would not feel the same as me I’d say, so it would be an electronic set for now anyway.

Any help at all would be great! Thanks in advance 😁👍

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

If you just want to start out, something cheap like Thomann's MIllenium kit might be alright https://www.thomann.de/ie/millenium_mps_150_e_drum_set_bundle.htm It's not going to sound the greatest, but it should do for banging along with some songs. Might be worth waiting a few months to see how many Christmas present drumkits turn up on Adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭loveall

Yamaha DTX range. Thomann, Gear4music... Has coaching module. We like it.

Advertisement