Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspicious Activity

Options
  • 14-12-2021 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

My credit card lately has a block on it. I rang bank of ireland and was answered by a rep. After 30 mins she told me I was on to the wrong credit card area, so she put me through to the correct area as there was a block on my account ..1 hour 20 minutes later still no pick up...I have a screen grab of the call.2 things I would like to know....1. how to have my credit card unblocked and 2. Where can I make complaint to the bank?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and sorry to hear about your experience

If there is a security block on the credit card the number to call is 1800946764 from ROI or 00353567757007 if calling from abroad.

My colleagues are available 24/7 on this team

If you would like to make a complaint you can do so by clicking here

Thanks

Declan

Advertisement