Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sit Leaving Cert 5 Subjects online

• 14-12-2021 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hello

im thinking of taking my leaving cert as i just have a junior cert (im 41) is there away of sitting test online instead of going into an examine room ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,730 ✭✭✭✭L1011

No.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Contact an Adult Ed. officer in your local ETB (used to be VEC).

If you just want to sit the Leaving Cert., I'm afraid there is no online option, but depending on what your plans are (college, further ed.) they will be able to advise you of your options.

Advertisement