Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priming Grant - Application Thoughts etc

Options
  • 15-12-2021 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Self-Employed (Sole Trader currently) at Start-Up stage.

Looking at the Priming Grant with my LEO and have downloaded the E-Form. Is there any do's/don'ts when filling it out?

They ask for quotations of key costs, but there are some definite costs I'll come across that I don't have official invoices for etc yet and don't want to approach yet.

Is it a very tough grant to receive a successful application for etc?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AgileDS

I would see if they will provide you with a mentor to help you get the form filled out. I got one and while it was still a tough form to fill out and get cash flow projections in place, it was worth it in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I appreciate the response. I really did struggle to fill it out and gave up on it, particularly for the cash flow projections like you said.

Might ask them about that

Advertisement