Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cables.

Options
  • 15-12-2021 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I hope you are all keeping well. Can anyone tell me where to find the minimum burial depths for cables in the new Regulations is 52B in the 4th (Domestic Garden is what I am after) I can only find text without any measurements in the new book. Brendan Dervan's book gives a good illustration it say's 600mm?

Is it permissible to mix signals operating on different voltages over a 7 core cable? 110v AC, and 24v DC. This has come up in a recent design, 110v is the motor control circuit 24v is a DCS signal (Digital signal) I am not a fan of the idea at all, mixing voltage bands and the DCS signals with the control circuit. Thoughts???

Thanks.

Advertisement