Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALL 4 ONE VOUCHER issue

Options
  • 17-12-2021 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I went to purchase 2 items from Arnotts on line using my all for one voucher. it told me I was putting in the details incorrectly so I tried this 3 times and the same issue was coming up the details were incorrect. I knew there was money on the card but thought I would double check. So on checking my balance on the all for one site it show the transaction as having happened 3 times. I have tired to phone them but there is a large volume of calls and I have sent them an e-mail. Has this happened to anyone else and will All 4 One refund the card ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭sundodger5

It may be the change in money laundering rules.

Online purchases can be problematic. I gave up with trying to use my one for all online.

I would check the small print regarding online use of that card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Do you mean One4all, because I have found them worse than Eir to deal with if something goes wrong.

I wouldnt buy my worst enemy a one4all voucher tbh. The only thing worse is a Ryanair voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Max online transaction is €50 for all "gift cards" unless you have provided the required identification.

If you have a transaction issue it is the retailer's responsibility to correct it and it's very easy for them to check and rectify.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shoes43

Sorry yes typo - it is a One4All Voucher. I contacted Arnotts and they advised me that they transaction didn't go through and it also was showing that I had 2 items in my cart. The guy also said that the One4All vouchers don't work on transactions over €50. I had tried to ring the phone number again for One4All shortly after 5pm and it said that the line was closed for the evening and is open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Sunday so will try again in the morning.

I spoke to a customer service agent in One 4 All and she confirmed that the money would be refunded to my card but it would take a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Do you have a current number? The one on the website is out of service.

I rang 01 870 8100. Had to wait just over 20 minutes to speak to someone and I rang at 9.02am on last Saturday. I also e-mailed custserv@one4all.ie on Friday and got a reply yestereday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I've been trying all last week - emailed 3 times yesterday and once today - what a way to do business

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭tvjunki

I placed an order for one4all cards for a business on the 15th Dec. I emailed and still no reply. No one answering the lines.

I have a contact in the corporate section and managed to contact her. She is issuing out new cards. I wonder if this business is still operating since it was bought out. Thinking of requesting a charge back on the credit card.

Blackhawk Network bought One4all cards.

Update. Cards arrived just now 22nd Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭touts

I got a present of a One for All voucher last week. Spent it immediately in Dunnes. They are now impossible to use online and they drop in value very quickly as they charge Admin fees. Just treat them as cash and spend them as part of your next weekly shop.

• Advertisement

O” Briens wines are super patient when you use One4all cards with them in store- I had a chip and pin card One4all along with two other standard One4all cards and applied all 3 with various amounts before finally using my CC to pay the balance- granted the shop was quiet and I was spending about 300 quid in total so they were happy out taking my money.

I never use them anywhere else except O’Briens as most retailers are too much hastle but hotels if they take them are also a good way of using them up as they’ll happily apply a number of voucher cards to your bill

• Registered Users Posts: 21,073 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Do Dunnes take them?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

• Registered Users Posts: 10,844 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

You spent it in Dunnes? The one here doesn't take them.

And the Admin fee doesn't kick in for a year.

That said I hate them; they're a pain to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Bojill

I think the poster is mixing it up with another card? Dunnes in ROI don't take them and as you said they don't lose any value for 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

All gift cards have an online limit of €50.

And there are no admin fees until month 13. This is quite clearly stated.

And considering you say you used it in Dunnes, I suspect you are just bullsh1tting as Dunnes do not and never have accepted them.

Sorry. You are right. I used it for Christmas/weekly shop and that was probably in Tesco (also got some stuff in Dunnes as I had money vouchers off for both). I just got mixed up. Don't get me wrong I'm happy to get it and it is tax free but vouchers just don't seem to be the gift they once were. Someone sent my son a PlayStation voucher from the UK and it wouldn't work. Hotel vouchers are a nice idea but you always end up spending more on top of them. I'm just done with the whole voucher thing.

But I have to say it is nice that the One for All PR department rallied together to defend their product on here two days before Christmas. Consider the punishment beating well and truly dished out and you can all report back to your superior that I have been put back in my box.

What a snide comment to make when you had the retailer and the admin fees completely wrong.

I apologise. But the point remains. I don't think vouchers are the gift they once were for numerous reasons. Sorry if that dampens your promotion prospects at One for All but really if you are still working at 8pm on the 22nd December maybe you are better pursuing your PR career elsewhere (or at least go downstairs and help Mary on your complaints/customer service line)

Still being snide. Cop yourself on. If you read the posts you'll see I said I hate them myself. But you keep deflecting from making a bags of all aspects of your One4All yarn.

• Advertisement

I have apologised and explained the error. I'm not engaging with you any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

One4all digital voucher. Took months back and forward to support to get it registered. Can find no shop that knows how to use it.

Viking direct. Everything just way more complicated than it needs to be.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Got one of these recently, the website and app are just awful.

Fact it can't be used as a visa debit card on any website is just outright stupid, I would certainly not recommend them to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

That's how they say to use the digital card on their website. I'm going to have another go at them later. We've a few hanging around now.

I checked my card this morning and the money was refunded. From reading on other social media outlets this company has a terrible reputation at the moment.

Advertisement