Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FLIR WIFI camera

Options
  • 17-12-2021 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I purchased a FLIR camera 3 years ago, model FXC23V, I never connected it but recently tried to set it up. The instructions say to download the FLIR secure app. I have an Android phone and have checked the Play store and this particular app doesnt appear to exist. When I put power on the camera the LED flashes red/blue. According to the quick start guide this means the camera is ready for setup but the app is not available for me to configure the camera. Anyone know where I can download this app or can help me with setting it up? I have tried emailing their support but they are in the States and only offer telephone support.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Try the lorex app?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

There is a section in that manual called wifi setup for Android only for non bluetooth phones

Advertisement