Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latte Art (learning)

Options
  • 18-12-2021 7:48pm

Hey everyone,

I bought for myself and the Mrs for Xmas a creastia pro Nespresso machine and I’m loving it. 😂

I’m not much of an espresso drinker but I love lattes and really wanna get the hang of latte art, for my own amusement mainly. Just wondering if anyone has any idea where to start trying to learn? Books, videos, whatever suggestions shout them at me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭alec76

€700 for the pod machine !?

Why?!

There is about only 5g of coffee in every pod. No matter what pod machine you’ve bought.

It is normally 16-18g coffee used by commercial coffee machines for every shot

There is nothing wrong with pod machines( some people choose convenience over the coffee taste) , but definitely not for this insane amount of money.

If you willing to learn how to prepare espresso/latte art then it is not machine for you.

This machine for people who don’t care about the coffee only convenience of the pods.

machine above is €700 too. And it is capable to produce same quality coffee as at almost any hi end specialty cafe .

Post edited by alec76 on

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭The Gardener

In answer to your question, there's a great selection of video tutorials on YouTube, after that it's trial and error and a bit of fun, enjoy. Good luck with your new machine!

Advertisement