Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Username change

Options
  • 19-12-2021 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭

How does one change username these days. All the old links are dead.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Asking about this also. How do we do this now?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

It used to be achieved through subscribing on the old site, you pay €5 for the month & get access to some of the private forums & the ability to change your username. I’m not sure how (or if) this works on the new site, you might have to wait at this stage til after the Christmas/New Year is done. Link @Boards.ie: Niamh in so she sees it when she’s back from the holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭SamStonesArm

Yeah I wouldn't mind changing my name aswell, this username is shite hahaha .

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi all, subscriptions are not automatic any more, i.e. if you subscribe it won't automatically add you to the subscriber group. If you would like to change your username, please sunscribe for one month for €5 and email hello@boards.ie with the transaction number. I'll add you to the subscriber usergroup and also do a name change for you - don't forget to tell me what new username you'd like. Thanks :)

EDIT - sorry, obviously you need a link to subscribe as the old links are broken. Let me see if I can find a direct link to our PP account. I'll be back!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I don't have a direct link but you can send to Boards Software Ltd or use the email address as a contact: boards.ie.pp@gmail. com

If you have any issues, let me know

• Advertisement
Advertisement