Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offer Made on Adverts.ie

Options
  • 19-12-2021 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Yesterday, I offered the asking price on two items from the same seller and have got no response from her. I noticed that she was last on the adverts a couple of hours ago, but still not a word. I haven't used the site much, only twice in the last few years and got positive feedback for both transactions. Am I missing something? What might be keeping her from recognizing and accepting my offer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Life might be getting in the way unfortunately, sometimes things come up and people don't have a chance to respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Give it time.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

The app shows as someone is online if logged in, even though they may not have viewed the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Ginger83

It's possible that they have forgotten to check the ad.

Some sellers can be strange though. I had an offer accepted before for items and a day agreed for collection. The seller cancelled my offer and accepted a higher offer. The next day the items were marked still available and when I asked if some of it was sold they blocked me. I'm still scratching my head because I have all positive feedback and no negative and the seller is still trying to sell the same items

Advertisement