Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency over Xmas, Where to go

Options
  • 19-12-2021 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

A previously filled molar had been giving me trouble recently. At my last check up I mentioned it and was convinced I was facing a root canal but the dentist found nothing untoward. My dentist is very thorough , did all the usual tests and even took a second set of x-rays and again came to the same conclusion. I’ve been prescribed an anti-inflammatory but am afraid when the prescription runs out the pain will either be still there or worse.

What are the options for emergency treatment over the Xmas period?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Smiles are open most days, but as readers have no idea where you live, wouldn’t your question be best answered by your Dentist?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Adrift

Apologies Matt - I posted the wrong draft. I'm in Wicklow, so anywhere in any of the surrounding counties.

Any recommendation or info you may have would be greatly appreciated. I'm someone that goes for regular checkups but I've a fear of being caught out over the holidays with this.

Post edited by Adrift on

Advertisement