Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nourishment Drink

Options
  • 20-12-2021 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, Anyone know if I can buy Nourishment Drink in the City somewhere, Maybe in the English Market ? I asked in the Limerick region but with no luck. Hope to have it before Christmas .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭notAMember

Have you a typo I wonder? Do you mean the cans of Nurishment , rather than nourishment? That you often see in England in Tesco?

I haven’t seen that in Ireland myself, culturally we drink fresh milk because of our strong dairy sector, there isn’t a big market for UHT products.

If i was to look anywhere, I think the discount shops like dealz, mr price , or the shops with imports, like the Chinese supermarkets (jia jia ) or Eastern European shops (mercury) might have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Annie1961

Hi thanks for the reply, yes typo and yes I did mean the the cans of drink. It's for a recipe, not to actually drink. I did try a few Chinese shops but with no luck, I will try the others you suggested.

Advertisement