Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gadget for spanish tv

Options
  • 22-12-2021 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭

Can i access Spanish tv trough the internet... i see people with these boxes for netflix movies etc. A family member is doing Spanish and i think this would be a help...

Many thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

You could use a VPN to access Spanish Netflix if you have netflix already, though I'm fairly certain there are some spanish language shows on our irish netflix eg. "Money heist"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Thanks for reply... what i am more interested in is getting what would be Spanish terrestrial channels like Andalucian tv and Chanel sur and there is one called 24?... I do see people abroad with these boxes connected to the web and they can get RTE, BBC etc on the tele. I am trying to do this in reverse and exploring the options... I am pretty thick when it comes to this kinda stuff...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Seems like you can watch chanel sur on youtube: https://www.canalsur.es/tv_directo-1193.html

As for devices for live channels, you'll want to look into an IPTV service - that's not really in my wheelhouse so hopefully someone else can help with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Yes i did download the Chanel sur app but would rather have something readily available on the tele... I will keep searching... it is not important to go pay and chanel sur will be ok but i like ATV better...

Advertisement