Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ferry to France in August

• 22-12-2021 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,903 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm noticing a reduction in ferry prices during August. We'll be staying in a campsite, anyone have any idea why it's cheaper? Am I walking in to a trap?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭Itineoman

The pricing seems to be about demand and it can vary a lot depending on the school holidays for example. I’ve planned and booked two trips in 2022 that would have cost a lot more a week or two earlier/later. Are the outward/return journeys priced the same?

I’d take it at face value go for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,903 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

The outward/return journeys are priced differently. Thanks for the post, that's really helpful, enjoy your trips in 22.

Advertisement