Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New knife

Options
  • 22-12-2021 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

I was out yesterday and got a lovely 8 pointer sika, delighted with that. Arrived home to exchange gifts with the other half as we'd be apart over the Christmas and this was in my presents.

Delighted with it and can't wait to use it. A buck knife, gut hook on the the end. The personalisation of it makes it really nice(junior gaa championship @40 yrs).

Possibly the most thoughtful present ever, she's making a serious effort to keep me around 😂

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Really nice idea. Herself, always gets me Hunting gear of some sort for Christmas/Birthdays etc, which is great, because I'm too tight to get it for myself 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭kunekunesika

Keep her!!

Advertisement