Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booja Booja at SuperValu Killarney (perhaps nationwide?)

• 23-12-2021 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭

184gr selection box of Booja Booja for €10 in SuperValu Killarney (perhaps nationwide too?). Not the bargain of the century but a good price for organic gluten free chocolate.

Look for it in the “Happy Pear & friends” section towards the back of the store.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Patsy167

That's a good price OP. Many will say it's overpriced when compared to the usual Christmas tubs but these are far superior quality and feel like a real treat.

About this item

A selection of 16 multi award-winning chocolate truffles, includes: Hazelnut Crunch, Almond Salted Caramel, Stem Ginger, Around Midnight Espresso & Rhubarb & Vanilla Fool.

Exquisite taste adventures created from simple, carefully chosen, organic ingredients; bringing smiles to chocolate lovers everywhere in a beautiful soft-touch box.

Organic. Dairy, Gluten & Soya Free.

Vegan and Palm Oil-Free. Also suitable for Vegetarians and Coeliacs.

Everything we produce at Booja-Booja is hand-made and hand-packed in Norfolk, UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,837 ✭✭✭✭cormie

That's a great price! These are amazing chocolates and won a blind taste test in 2018 against 141 other rivals.

There was a similar bargain a few years ago from Holland and Barret where they were buy one get one for a cent, I bought a few as "gifts" which I just ended up eating myself!

https://plantbasednews.org/lifestyle/vegan-chocolates-best-uk-major-blind-taste-test/

Advertisement