Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 6 stalling on PS3

Options
  • 24-12-2021 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I have GT6 on my PS3. I've been progressing through the levels, and I've reached a certain 3 race event, a karting one. Every time I enter it, the game hangs. Either in the race setup, or 20s into a race. The PS has to be restarted. I can continue on other race events and all is fine, just a problem with the karting races. I've tried going into recovery mode and rebuilding the database. This takes about 40s, not the 2hrs that its said is possible.

The disc seems fine. Is there anything else I can do to get the game working for this section, as I wont be able to progress without competing it

TIA

Advertisement