Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas troubleshooting!

Options
  • 25-12-2021 1:35pm

I bet Santa has delivered a lot of PS4/PS5’s (if you’re really lucky!) last night, having trouble? Post here and if I see it before someone else I’ll try help you out or someone else can! Might help with localised problems and some folks may be experiencing the same problem as a few others which would help expedite resolution!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭doney84

I downloaded Among Us for my daughter. She is 8 years old and has her own PSN account. She is able to log in and play the game no problem on the PS5 but on the PS4 she gets an error message saying PSN features restricted due to her age. The game is rated 7+ so can't understand why it's an issue on the PS4. Anyone any advise?

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭DarkJager21

Is her account a child account from your primary or a stand-alone? It’s likely to be settings on the PS4 if the same account can access through PS5 - try going to Settings > Parental Controls/Family Management > Family Management and check that there isn’t any restriction set.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭doney84

Yeah her account is a child account from my primary account. I looked in the family management settings and all looks ok. I'd imagine if something in there was restricted it would apply to the PS5 also?

• It may be the servers they’re using? Is crossplay available on PS4 and not PS5 or vice versa?

don’t use PSN online much personally so I’m not sure about this one - which is hilarious considering I’m the one who made this thread…

Advertisement