Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiplayer on Cloud Games

Options
  • 26-12-2021 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Enquiring for my kids, when playing cloud games only one can play. They got a new xbox x so not sure if we are doing something wrong or what

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,601 ✭✭✭Treppen

Do you mean "couch-co-op" where two players beside each other can play the one game (on the one account) (like the Lego games with player 2 as guest)?

If so, then no .

But if you had 2 accounts then it would work on 2 seperate devices if there is co-op play.

You could download the game then play it normally with co-op

What game are they trying to get working?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭garden

Thanks for reply and for answering my question, I think they were trying Among Us , but we're trying a few others and Yes both using the same xbox at the same time on a cloud game rather than on two separate devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,601 ✭✭✭Treppen

There's a few good 2 player games they could play if they downloaded the game likely rocket League, brawlhalla or any of the Lego Series.

Also one could play Among Us on the Xbox and the other could log in on a phone or tablet using a code that the game lobby shares.

one person will need to create a game as the host, tinker with the settings, and confirm them. Once that’s done, the host will spawn in the spaceship’s waiting room and a lobby code will be displayed bottom left. To join a game from any device all you need to do is enter that four character code.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭garden

Thanks for reply only spotted it now.

Advertisement