If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Projector SP-LSP9T

Options
  • 26-12-2021 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Upgrade time again! 🎅🏻 A couple of quick questions. Undecided at the moment between another OLED/LED or a short throw projector. OLEDS I have in mind: Panasonic TX65JZ2000B Philips 77OLED806 LG OLED77G16LA Projector: Samsung SP-LSP9T I have both the Philips & LG in 65" in the house at the moment but would like a larger screen. One the UK website the Projector comes with a 100" Sapphire SALFS221WSF daylight screen (offer 2). Does that offer also apply on the Irish website?. I appreciate a projector will never match an OLED, but have you seen this Samsung?, how would you rate it?. Or should I stick with OLED/LED and perhaps look at the LG OLED83C14LA or Samsung QE85QN95A?. One final question, what's the difference between Samsung QE85QN95A and Samsung QE85QN94A?. Thanks

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.