Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I throw bombs?

Options
  • 27-12-2021 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

Firstly, I have devastating power.

Secondly, I've literally had it with Dublin city.

I was accosted by..... get this..... a 19 year old piece of skirt this evening.

Let me repeat that; a 19 year old piece of skirt.

Sounds fun?

Nuh.

Apparently she didn't like my attitude given that I'd tried to walk around her.

Alright, no throw bombs there, but then I'm waiting for my bus. Three little "kids" (a generous term, "runts" is more precise), literally sprint by me, presumably after lifting some old ladies hand bag.

Talbot St is like a scene from Robocop.

There was about 15 to 20 kids gathered outside Tesco, fucking with the electric bikes mechanically locked there.

One helpless police officer is trying to manage the situation, but he's swamped and the kids/runts redouble their efforts to fuck with the bikes when they realize they have this man totally outnumbered.

I was saying I have devastating power and was going to throw bombs.....

Left hook = hospital

Right hook = cemetery

My only hesitation is that, on some level, I'm almost certain it's pre-programmed into this scum culture to attempt to elicit a beating from civilized folk so they can file a claim.

This is the real problem.

IMO I should be allowed drop bombs on this trash with impunity.

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

Post edited by Sugar_Rush on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement