Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hairdresser for curly hair in Galway

Options
  • 28-12-2021 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Happy Christmas. Just looking for recommendations for a hairdresser who cuts curly hair in Galway. I have been going to Laura in The Ritz for last two years but I cannot afford her prices plus have to wait for months to get an appointment. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Hi Galway Hooker, only seeing this now and curious if you found anyone? Pretty much in the same boat myself, I've been to Ritz, albeit Laura's next in line, Cliona. She was lovely but the cut, well, for the price it just wasn't exceptional at all or even nearly. The last cut I got was at a regular hairdressers and I just went through the whole process again of looking after my curls afterwards. I'd love to find another, reasonably priced curly hairdressers locally. Are you a member of Curly girl method Ireland (for all genders) on Facebook? It's great, lots of tips and advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

I not fully sure but I think it stretches from Palmer's rock towards Balckrock as far as the shelter beside Jungle cafe and there is a blue sign nailed to the wall of the beach to the left of Jungle cafe as you face the sea,its 1 beach broken into 3/4 segments.open to correction

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭galwayhooker

I am indeed a member of curly girl Ireland FB page. I haven’t seen anyone recommend anyone else bar Laura. Just wondering if there is anyone else.

Advertisement