Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Wiz app

• 29-12-2021 4:26pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all, I just bought and installed two Wiz bulbs in my basement. They are working great, my only problem is that these two bulbs are in the same fixture and as of yet I've not figured out if they can be synched together.

As in, have the same colour(s), pulse rate and brightness as each other by one control. It's mainly an issue with the dynamic modes. I saw a vid that says you can do it through the voice activation like google home maybe? Anyone done it that way or another?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I found my answer in a YT comment:

If you have the app installed here's how you simultaneously turn on lights: 1. select one of the light bulbs you want to group with another lightbulb. do this by holding your thumb on that lightbulb. 2. drag it over the other light you want to have turn on. if you did this right you should see that now there is a group of ex: 2 lightbulbs together - you should now be able to make said number of lightbulbs turn on at the same time.

Advertisement