Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL season - Week 17 Thread

Options
  • 29-12-2021 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,009 ✭✭✭✭

Sunday 6pm

Jaguars @ Patriots

Eagles @ Washington

Raiders @ Colts

Falcons @ Bills

Rams @ Ravens

Chiefs @ Bengals

Giants @ Bears

Dolphins @ Titans

Buccaneers @ Jets

Sunday 9.05pm

Broncos @ Chargers

Texans @ 49ers

Sunday 9.25pm

Panthers @ Saints

Lions @ Seahawks

Cardinals @ Cowboys

Sunday Night 1.20am

Vikings @ Packers

Monday Night 1.15am

Browns @ Steelers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Jaguars @ Patriots

Eagles @ Washington

Raiders @ Colts

Falcons @ Bills

Rams @ Ravens

Chiefs @ Bengals

Giants @ Bears

Dolphins @ Titans

Buccaneers @ Jets

Broncos @ Chargers

Texans @ 49ers

Panthers @ Saints

Lions @ Seahawks

Cardinals @ Cowboys

Vikings @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

147-93 after 16 weeks

Jaguars @ Patriots 

Eagles @ Washington 

Raiders @ Colts 

Falcons @ Bills 

Rams @ Ravens 

Chiefs @ Bengals 

Giants @ Bears 

Dolphins @ Titans 

Buccaneers @ Jets 

Broncos @ Chargers 

Texans @ 49ers 

Panthers @ Saints 

Lions @ Seahawks 

Cardinals @ Cowboys 

Vikings @ Packers 

Browns @ Steelers

• Registered Users Posts: 18,009 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

145-95 

Jaguars @ Patriots

Eagles @ Washington

Raiders @ Colts

Falcons @ Bills

Rams @ Ravens

Chiefs @ Bengals

Giants @ Bears

Dolphins @ Titans

Buccaneers @ Jets

Broncos @ Chargers

Texans @ 49ers

Panthers @ Saints

Lions @ Seahawks

Cardinals @ Cowboys

Vikings @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,566 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

RIP Dan Reeves. 77 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭collybyrne

149-91 coming in:

Jaguars @ Patriots

Eagles @ Washington

Raiders @ Colts

Falcons @ Bills

Rams @ Ravens

Chiefs @ Bengals

Giants @ Bears

Dolphins @ Titans

Buccaneers @ Jets

Broncos @ Chargers

Texans @ 49ers

Panthers @ Saints

Lions @ Seahawks

Cardinals @ Cowboys

Vikings @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭cosatron

11-5 last week, 144-96 for the year

Patriots

Eagles

Colts

Bills

Rams 

Chiefs 

Bears

Titans

Buccaneers 

Chargers

49ers

Saints

Seahawks

Cardinals

Packers

Steelers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

153 - 87 overall

Jaguars @ Patriots

Eagles @ Washington

Raiders @ Colts

Falcons @ Bills

Rams @ Ravens

Chiefs @ Bengals

Giants @ Bears

Dolphins @ Titans

Buccaneers @ Jets

Broncos @ Chargers

Texans @ 49ers

Panthers @ Saints

Lions @ Seahawks

Cardinals @ Cowboys

Vikings @ Packers

Browns @ Steelers

• Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

How is Joe Judge keeping his job? Surely they have to rethink that decision. The Giants are a mess and these players don't look like a group fighting for their coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Wonder what was that all about with Antonio brown ? That lad just loves the controversy!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,384 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

AB is a walking CTE case I say. Mad man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Who is the commentator on the Kansas Cincinnati game, the co commentator doing all the shouting? He has no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Tony Romo. He's excellent. I thought no way Bengals go for it on 4th down but he called it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

The AB thing is absolutely mad. He's surely gone from the Buccs (and the league) now. It'll be interesting to see his reaction when the heat goes from the situation. He has to realise that he was on his absolute last chance and I'm sure there'll Brady will have something to say about it too with all he's done for him.

Funny thing was that he was feck all receptions and yards away from a $333,333 each bonus, plus another $333,333 for 1 more TD. He basically just left $1million dollars behind him by doing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Bruce Arians confirms Brown is done in Tampa.

So lots of exciting ends to the early window games and the eagles won but made it way too close. The bengals made very heavy work of the end of the game against KC. The giants look an utter mess just from the score line. The bucs won but it was also way too close for comfort and AB has to be done in the NFL full stop after that stuff today.

Post edited by Itssoeasy on

• Registered Users Posts: 38,488 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I see my guy Sean Mannion gets the start for the Vikes tonight. Really excited to see him get a start with a good offense. You'd never know what could happen if he put up a good performance, he's still only 29.

AB was not allowed to travel back with the bucs after the game according to ESPN.

The niners just scored a TD coming off an int where the guy who caught the interception got away with fumbling it back to the Texans.

I'm still miffed how they decided the play was over before anybody went to the ground on the play.

Andre Roberts at 33 years of age still has his speed. Could have been a track and field athlete but close football. He's a long time at it now and still running back kick returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Tony Romo? Jesus I didn’t know, he is usually very good, but he was rambling a lot and changing his opinion on what the bengals should do, personally I think a 7 point lead would have been grand, they nearly messed it up, and were bailed out by a flag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

It's mad

Another year down the tube when he's kept on

Makes GM search harder as well as the candidate will need to work with Judge who's useless

Another terrible hire from the Giants

And you know what’s worse is that the jets yesterday while they didn’t win showed some heart and only for the whole AB mess would be getting more talk. I saw it last week when the giants played the eagles, after the eagles got their ducks in a row, it was clear to me the giants team don’t give a **** anymore. And yeah the guys they had playing QB were god awful but they’re playing in the NFL so you expect a certain level of performance.

I can’t believe I’m saying this because I normally want the giants and the other two teams to lose(NFC east), but I genuinely feel sorry for giants fans because its not funny anymore. Other bad teams bar the jags who aren’t winning seem to be at least trying and showing they care. I mean the bears FFS who's head coach is terrible has his team playing for him in week 17. And I assume those rambling quotes from yesterday are for John Mara, who joe judge is trying to sell a pup.

Post edited by Itssoeasy on

Great post

Some level of BS in that rant from Judge

Getting desperate

Well that’s the level the giants have fallen to @KrustyUCC when eagles fans instead of taking joy in you losing are feeling sorry for ye. It doesn’t happen often.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭collybyrne

12-4 takes me to 161-95 for the season.

Tough end to a tough season for the Browns. Still no clear answer to whether or not Baker is the guy going forward and his injury for the second half of the season made it impossible to fairly evaluate the guy. End of an era in Pittsburgh too and a fairly serious rebuild ahead there you would imagine. Would be a shame to see another generational talent in TJ Watt suffer the same fate as his brother, playing out the best years of his career stuck on a team with no real hope of winning a Superbowl. Still think Tomlin is a great coach though so here's hoping he can turn it around pretty quickly.

13-3 which brings me to 160-96 after 17 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,009 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

11-5 leads to 156-100. Think first time I've ever broken the ton on the loss column

Actually I’d forgotten there’d been a report by Adam Schefter over the Christmas that it had been confirmed that joe judge would be back but that report and that rambling eleven minutes on Sunday don’t square up looking at it from the outside. Maybe it wasn’t to John Mara then, it was to the next GM who is under no obligation to keep joe judge.

• Advertisement

I'd say the new GM will have to keep Judge if Mara wants it

Of course that will rule out some of the better GM candidates who will want their own HC

Advertisement