Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domains with free email forwarding services

Options
  • 30-12-2021 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi,

please feel free to move if felt better placed elsewhere.

My domain registration with Register365 is up for renewal shortly. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Irish (or other registrars able to register .ie domains) providers that have a free unlimited email forwarding service (the emails are essentially bounced to another email address without being stored on the domain registrar's mail servers)?

I know that a few larger players, e.g. Namecheap, 123-reg, provide this service but they don't seem to cover (dot)ie domains - the only one that I can find so far appears to be Nominate (registered with iedr as BB Online) but I can't find much written about them. Has anyone here used them or have any other suggestions?

Cheers

9.1kWp (5.6E/3.5W)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭alfa_aficionado

Just as a follow-up, in case anyone else looking at this. I joined up with Nominate and service works flawlessly - NO issues whatsoever.

9.1kWp (5.6E/3.5W)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

I am pretty sure that Zoho still hosts private domains for free. (their 'MAIL LITE' option)

Advertisement