Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Stamp 4 + 1G Spouse

Options
  • 30-12-2021 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey guys,

Does any bank now offer mortgage for a stamp 4 + 1G spouse now that KBC is gone? Any idea or recent experiences? Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭houseyhouse

Do you mean that one of you is Stamp 4 and the other is 1G? My partner is Stamp 4 and it wasn’t an issue during the mortgage process but I can see that 1G might be more tricky. I believe that KBC are still taking new mortgage customers for now so if you think they will accept your visas, I’d say you should start with them as soon as possible. The other option is to contact a broker. Many do not charge you and they should know which banks accept immigrant visas. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lijop99

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, My wife is on a stamp 4 and am on stamp-1G Spouse, both of us are on critical skills Jobs, but I didn't need any sponsorship and is working in IT. AIB straight away told me that I need a stamp 4 too. i will check with KBC and see if I can get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fabo000

Curious if you were able to find an option? I'm in a similar scenario.

Advertisement