Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beasty moderating the Covid forums

Options
  • 30-12-2021 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭

Is there any mechanism to complain about a moderator’s clearly one sided moderating of the Covid forums. I’m continually getting warnings from this moderator for stating facts, with sources. I was once told I couldn’t post data from the FDA in the Covid forums by this moderator while other posters are given free reign to do so?! This moderator also allows continual name calling towards myself or any poster that questions anything from other posters such as anti vaxxer.

They also continually delete my posts without reason and label me anti vaccine in their warnings despite me being fully vaccinated. I do not support the Covid passport system and have questioned its merits. I also do not support continually boosting all of the adult population against a disease that doesn’t pose a threat to the vast majority of them. I do support vaccines, especially for those at risk across all groups.

This moderator just deleted this post with this comment. Is this impartial moderating of a forum? Stifling the debate around Covid and restrictions at this time should not be something boards should strive towards.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

"It makes no difference whether a person is boosted or not with Omicron" is blatant misinformation and should be deleted, as it was, as it goes against the forum charter.

Do not post any material that you know or should know is hateful, abusive, harassing, false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, vulgar, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or illegal.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I have received a PM from the OP which I will respond to in due course

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement