Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sell/trade in appliances

• 30-12-2021 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

We are considering a new kitchen, and we have some freestanding appliances that we want to change for integrated ones.

Fridge and dishwasher, both only 3 years old, good brands and working perfectly.

Is there anywhere that does trade ins? Or buys used appliances?

I would put them up on done deal / adverts, but I don't really want to deal with messers, and whoever takes them would need their own van.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Deregos.

Atm I'm not aware of anywhere that does trade-ins for used kitchen appliances unfortunately. I get also what you're saying about dealing with time wasters when selling stuff on the likes of Done Deal but I've had a lot of success on Adverts.ie both buying & selling . . . Once you're willing to persevere and can get beyond the daft 'swap for' offers and the stupid "can you deliver to Dublin" questions.

Pictures of your own bad parking WITH CHAT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Get a pay as you go sim and use that number for done deal or adverts.

Give a clear description incl exact model numbers.

Be clear that it is collection only.

Price them well (50% off cost) and state that offers below this will not be accepted.

Advertisement