Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thule suppliers

Options
  • 31-12-2021 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a few bits specifically for a Thule trailer. bike24.de do most of them, but seem fierce expensive. CSS in Tallaght have some Thule, but nothing I need. Is there anywhere else in Ireland or ships here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭burger1979

Don't know where your based, but in Dublin there is a company in Clondalkin called towing equipment. They have Thule parts/bits etc. and have sorted me out with some feet for some thule bars before. They have Thule bike racks etc too I believe. They have a website if you Google them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭saccades

I went there too, had everything I needed.

Pretty sure Halfords are the official distributor in Ireland but a lot of the time the bits in the boxes have been robbed (which is why I had to go to towing equipment for emergency purchases).

Advertisement