Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best poker site for irish players

Options
  • 31-12-2021 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

What's the best poker site for irish players these days

Unibet

Boyle

Paddy

Gg

Who else

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bazza76dub

Hard to say unless you have played on them all.

Recent years, I have only played on Paddy Power and Party Poker. I seem to be doing better on PArty Poker, although my game type has changed also.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bazza76dub

I'd also research what the rake is on the site - i.e. how much they take off you for using the site. Bet Fair seems to have a low rake of 2% compared to some others around 5%

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Many of the brands actually play through the same network which means you can be playing on Paddy Power and someone else on the same table can be playing on Betfair, another on Ladbrokes, another on William Hill, all playing through the iPoker network.

The first thing you should do if you're getting into online poker is get yourself Pokertracker. It's software that keeps a record of your play but more importantly, of your opponents by putting an overlay on the screen that will give you information on each player. You can buy large data bundles which will include the play style of thousands of players on the sites listed above.

Advertisement