Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bresser trail cam from Lidl

• 01-01-2022 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

I was gifted a Bresser trail cam for Christmas. It was bought in lidl. I'm having an issue with setting it up. Once I switch it on to use it it will only take 1 picture and no more. I think I have it setup correctly but the instructions came in every language except English. I'm wondering if anyone else picked one up and managed to get it working correctly?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Yes, but haven't even turned it on yet

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭alan86

No bother Eddie. You might let me know how you get on with it wherever u do. When I turn mine on it will take one picture and won't take anymore until u open the back and turn it on again. I would imagine i just have something setup incorrectly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭J.R.

Here are instructions in English for another type of Bresser Trail Cam.

Maybe all Bresser trail cams could have the same set - up.

Cheers J.R. in the mannual you attached it mentions a 5 min delay between pictures so it might just of been a case I wasn't leaving it long enough. I will give it a try again later. Thanks

That manual did the trick. Working perfectly now. Thanks

• Advertisement

Yea, mine works fine, BUT the 10 seconds video, is a big let down.

Ya I think they are a bit cheap and cheerful but should be still able to have a bit of fun with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭minktrapper

I was given it for Christmas so I'm not entirely sure mabe between 60 to 70 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

The German ACME company for everything optical.

They seem to be connected with PULSAR NV as well. Probably all their stuff,like everyone else's is made in the PRC. But at least you have an EU address to deal with and some comeback.

https://www.bresser.de/en/home/

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭J.R.

Certainly not worth the money I'm afraid. I've gotten cams off Amazon for that price range, with a lot more features.

I think Aldi's trail camera's are better quality from what I've seen.

Advertisement